Friday, May 31, 2013

last day of May

TODAY'S THE LAST DAY OF MAY! *GOSH*...

Was scheduled to have the interview with Double Tree hotel this morning. Woke up early to get ready, then got a call from Cilantro Academy telling me that the interview had been cancelled due to the fact that the person who was supposed to interview me was not available... Oh well. Another time then. Was hoping that I could get the interview over and done with. But looks like I have to wait...

Fret not, for the day can't be wasted at home. My uncle and his family have attended a 4-day-3-night church camp at Port Dickson, and that means I have the whole house to myself. No one to invite over, though. Pathetic... Anyway, I decided to walk to Paradigm Mall to watch a movie. Guess what:


Yep, I watched not one, but TWO movies! First I watched Hangover Part 3. I didn't expect much from it; rather I just threw all logic out of the window and watched it purely for fun. It was great fun! Now, the second movie was rather special. I have waited for it with bated breath ever since I watched the trailer. Now You See Me was a much better movie than Hangover Part 3, and even though there were certain flaws in the plot and storyline I really enjoyed every moment of it. For those who have yet to watch it, quickly go watch it! It's worth your time and money!



I also dropped by Tesco to check out if there were any nice Hot Wheels cars to buy (Tesco's having a buy-2-free-1 offer now). I didn't get to find the cars I wanted, but these 3 will make do for now (since I don't have them yet). I bought a Ferrari 458 Spider, a 1968 Shelby GT500, and a BMW M3. Not bad (compared to the others on the racks)...


After all the fun was done in Paradigm Mall, I headed to a barber near my uncle's house to get a haircut. This is the result. It doesn't look particularly nice, but once it's gelled up, it'll look great...

Most importantly, today was the first time I took Bommie (my pair of Adidas NEO Clemente Mid) for shopping! She was really comfy (apart from the blisters I got on my right foot, due to my silly mistake of not wearing ankle socks). The pain was so unbearable that after watching Hangover Part 3 I immediately went to Brands Outlet to buy a box of  3-pack socks. Anyway I also needed new socks, so what the heck, just buy lah! Apart from that mistake of not wearing socks Bommie was comfy today. Very glad I bought her...

Overall, today has been quite a good day. I wish there will be more days like this, but I have to face reality; I have to re-start my job training, and I won't be free until (maybe) after December (apparently the month I finish my job training at Double Tree)... *sigh*


*goodbye for now. can't believe that tomorrow will be the 1st of June already. how time flies by...

No comments: