Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sometimes it's just not meant to be

Sometimes it's just not meant to be... I suppose it's true... Maybe it is time to let go...


yeah...it's 2-something in the wee hours of the morning... I should be asleep (wanted to sleep early to start developing a healthy sleep pattern again) by now but I just don't really feel safe staying all alone in my uncle's house. Despite how annoying my cousins can be I admit that I (kinda) miss them. I guess I rather have annoying kids disturbing me than having too much silence but peace. I don't know. I have been rather nervous lately. Must be that darned day which is coming soon (next Tuesday, to be precise), which will be the C&G theory examination. I am not quite sure why I am nervous! Could it be due to the fact that I haven't even begun to study for the test, or it could be the fact that I will be seeing my batch mates for the first time since March (also not forgetting seeing them since they knew about the glass-throwing incident)? I don't quite know. Maybe I should just be positive and try not to think of the negatives...

Okay then. I shall get a bit of sleep. Not sure what to do later on in the morning, but I will find something to do...

Bye!

No comments: