Wednesday, May 22, 2013

boring boring...

Hello.
Very boring day yesterday. Just stayed home and online-d.
Supposed to begin revising for theory exam coming up next month but I'm procrastinating.
King of Procrastination... Hmmm...
Got to begin as soon as possible.

Looks like today is not going to be any different...
Actually, I am looking forward to tomorrow night, when Eric will drive from JB to KL to pick me up for some outrageous unplanned road trip. Could be my last time enjoying a break before I resume hotel training at the beginning of June...
CAN'T WAIT!

*had this delicious burger for dinner yesterday. this is the 'Turkeynizer Cheezy' from Burger Kaw Kaw (formerly known as Burger Bakar). sure, it may be pricey (i ordered the single version, which cost me RM10.50), but it's worth every cent! it is huge, so it's filling. i would say these are 'gourmet' burgers, as compared to our local favourite, the Ramly burger. anyway i had it at their Kelana Jaya branch. this happened to be my second time visiting the stall, and also the second time eating the same burger! i should try the other choices there too, but i am not a big fan of beef burgers. i am more of a 'chicken' guy. maybe on my next trip there i will sample other burgers...

No comments: