Monday, May 20, 2013

Good day

On Facebook there have been numerous posts on 520 {today's date: 20th May} being "I love you in Chinese". i personally don't quite get it. load of bulls**t!

This morning, I went to Cilantro to meet Chef Bernard to conduct a domestic inquiry. Yee kau-foo accompanied me there to help me pay the RM750 "hotel training re-take" fee. Was earlier than expected (Meeting time was 10:30 a.m., but we reached Cilantro at 10:10 a.m.) Better late than never, right? Got a rude shock when I saw *asshole* and his uncle & aunt chatting with Chef Bernard. Either way, the both of us still had to eventually meet Chef Bernard, so no difference who meets him first... When it came to my turn, I told him everything that happened that night. I won't beat about the bush; I was deemed "fully guilty" by Chef Bernard, and *asshole* was deemed "completely innocent" because I "supposedly got angry over a small matter and also over the fact that I knew he was the silent type yet I still made a big fuss out of it". Anyway, to end this nicely, Chef Bernard asked me to issue a letter to Mr. Patrick of Rasa Sayang Hotel saying I have taken full responsibility for everything that happened and that *asshole* wasn't to blame. Apparently once this letter is sent to Mr. Patrick it would mean that *asshole* will get re-instated into the hotel to resume his training. I agreed to do it, and so he shall be free to go back to Penang to work... For my situation, the college will give me a call somewhere later this month to confirm which hotel I'd be joining to re-do my job training. Waiting with bated breath...

Yeah...WHATEVER. I didn't expect Chef Bernard to say that *asshole* was "completely innocent". But I can't blame Chef Bernard; after evaluating both our stories he got his verdict almost spot-on (except for the "completely innocent" part). I just accepted the fact and apologized to *asshole* again because I want for this matter to come to a closure... Nothing to talk about anymore... Leave it at that...

After the meeting, I brought Yee kau-foo to Sunshine Blue cafe in Summit shopping centre for lunch. It has only been one and a half months since I last ate there, but it felt like it had been longer than that! Recommended the 'chicken fried rice' (MY ALL-TIME FAVOURITE THERE), and he enjoyed it. Went back to Taylor's University College to accompany Yee kau-foo for a few more hours of work. It was so boring! After he was done with work, we went to Starbucks for a break. It was my first time ordering something from Starbucks! I know, so suaku right? But rather embarrassingly it happens to be true...



...and tadaa, my first Starbucks meal! from left, Carrot Cake; from right, Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappucino. I must say...I really should visit Starbucks more often for their drinks and cakes. Sure, it may be pricey, but you are getting what you paid for. Quality stuff right there... Absolutely enjoyed it till the last crumb/last drop!

I would say today has been a good day.

No comments: