Wednesday, May 29, 2013

BOMMIE!!!

bought a new pair of sneakers today! i think i shall name her 'Bommie' (named after Park Bom of 2NE1). WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! hehe!



I went to Paradigm Mall with my cousins today. I had two reasons why I wanted to go there: 1) to watch 'Fast & Furious 6' and 2) to buy myself a new pair of sneakers. And safe to say I completed both tasks! The movie was fantastic. The opening credits scene brought back memories of the past movies, which was a nice tribute in its own way. The ending, however, will make you eagerly anticipate the next movie of the F&F franchise. No way am I going to spoil the movie for those who haven't watched it yet. Go watch it yourself, and you'll also be eager to get your hands on tickets for the next movie...

 As you can already see from the above photo, I got myself a new pair of Adidas NEO sneakers. Model name is Clemente, I think... Anyways, I plan to name her 'Bommie' (after Park Bom of 2NE1). I know it's weird, but I have given female names to the last few pair of shoes I've bought. Before Bommie, I bought a pair of bright green Nike sport shoes and named her 'Katy'. Before 'Katy', I bought a pair of Nike sneakers and named her 'Olivia'. I name them after female names I like in particular.

I was woken up this morning not by my alarm clock, but with a call from Cilantro Academy. Apparently, my application to another hotel has been approved. I will be starting my training on the 5th of June. The hotel? Double Tree by Hilton. Interview will be on the 31st of May, which will be this Friday. Gosh...so nerve-wracking! I got to make my way down to KL city for the interview, as on Friday my uncle and his family will be off to a 4-day-3-nights church camp. Luckily his house is located near the LRT station... Never gone to this hotel before, but I should be able to find my way there...


 *have had a great time with this 'break', but I guess the hard work will start next week...*

No comments: