Tuesday, August 30, 2011

three times NOT the charm

I am dead. SO dead. Why? Because I just dented the front door of the family car. And the thing is, it isn't the first time I've had a fender-bender with this car. The first time round, I crashed into the kerb outside my house, puncturing the front right tire in the process. Second time, I scraped the back end of the car on the house gate as I was too close to it while turning in. And now, I tried to reverse the car while in the car porch, and at the same time leaving the driver's door open. Went a bit too far behind, and KERRRAAACCCCKKKK!!!!! the door frame gets a little dent. Little enough to allow yours truly an earful from parents. Stupid of me to do what I did. Oh well. I can't turn back time and undo things, can I? All I can do is just move forward and hope that my parents have mercy on me. And on a more 'positive' note: now I can add another 'event' to my resume of 'fender-benders with the dear Hyundai Matrix'. My THIRD. How exciting. Damn. Now, parents are outstation, and should be arriving home soon. Well, I only hope they come home soon. At least then I might face the music and receive all the scolding A.S.A.P! Why must it happen to me again? Why? Pissy now.

*btw here are photos of the damage inflicted on the poor car :(

No comments: