Friday, August 26, 2011

inspire shminspire

came back from resort camp at Port Dickson today evening. reached home at 6. super tired.....

anyways, about the resort ('Inspiration Camp', or so it's called), it was......how shall I put it? a mixed-bag? it (most) certainly wasn't the best I have ever gone for, but it was decent. one thing that I want to gripe about is that the water wasn't that clean. it was dirty, resulting in a few students having to make an early morning trip to the Port Dickson hospital. everything else, like rooms, food, etc etc? decent. that's all I can say. overall, I rate this resort 3 out of 5 stars. then there was the 'NO-GO' for the 'obstacle course' that we were supposed to take part in. due to the students falling sick, the teachers decided to cancel it. not that I was looking forward to it, but it surely must be better than being marooned in the hotel room or wasting time doing ABSOLUTELY nothing. oh well. what's done is done. no point crying over spilt milk.

oh btw next week will be a one-week holiday for A&O Word Centre. I don't want a holiday! I want to go to school! sigh...

No comments: