Tuesday, August 23, 2011

getting campy

okay, allow me to get straight to the point: this post will be my last. not exactly the LAST of all time, but just the 'last' for the next few days. I will be AFK as i will be joining my friends and teachers for a school camp in Port Dickson. *HURRAY!* 

so.....where shall I begin? oh right....QUESTIONS! alright, here's 1) am I excited about the trip? and 2)am I curious as to how PD is like, seeing that yours truly has NEVER visited that place before? ANSWERS! 1) I am excited, yes, but at the same time 'guilty' of enjoying such pleasure when I have not been fulfilling my goals for this year. GUILT, BE DAMNED!!! hahahahahaha! and 2) YES, I am DEFINITELY curious! actually last year the school also had a camp at PD, but ngam ngam on the day of camp itself my grandfather (paternal side) passed away in his sleep in the wee hours of the morning. fees all paid, everything prepared, and yet i couldn't go. so this time, no matter what, I will be going. for sure I'll be banishing every memory of last year's ill-fated sequence of events and let myself go wild there this year! hehehehehe......

on a separate note, I finally completed my Language Arts Grade 1001 LIFEPAC today! *whew!*

alrighty then, folks.....yours truly has to go pack his bags for camp! have fun, all you who (still) drop by my blog to read! GOODBYE peeps! xx


No comments: