Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Independence Day Malaysia!

THANK GOD! I told my parents about my 'little fender-bender' yesterday night, and they didn't scold me much. In fact, I think I panicked for NOTHING! Ha ha...although I just think that they didn't scold me on the pretext that they just came back from KL. Maybe they were too tired to scold? Anyways, they just told me to be more careful the next time, bla bla bla..... Whew! Glad it went well. My only gripe? The incident affected my appetite for dinner. Now I know the feeling when people say they can't eat after something horrible has happened. The feeling sucks, btw.

Am in the office currently, still trying to complete dad's assignment to me. SketchUp is fun. REALLY fun! I have to go back to work now, so toodles! xx

*oh before I forget: HAPPY HARI MERDEKA, MALAYSIA! I am proud to be an 'Anak Malaysia' XD

No comments: