Monday, August 29, 2011

listless

I'm bored. VERY bored. Been working in dad's office, trying to complete a project given to me, and yet I'm still not done yet. Gonna be a long day. Hmmm...I'm still bored. What can I do to amuse myself? Facebook, checking out F1 and soccer websites, all have been done, but I still can't find another way to entertain myself. Oh well. This is a sign that I should just be working. Ha ha!

Went out for lunch with bros just now, and I drove my dad's Proton Waja. It was my first time driving it out! Ha ha! Which brings me to my next train of thought:

(THE CARS I'VE DRIVEN SINCE GETTING MY DRIVER'S LICENSE) :

1) Perodua Kancil
2) Hyundai Matrix
3) BMW 5-Series
4) Ford Laser
5) Proton Waja

Gotta 'add' more cars to my 'list'. He he he.....

*still bored to bits.*

That's all for now. Adios! xx

No comments: