Monday, March 19, 2012

WEM-BER-LEY again.....

~FA Cup quarterfinal result : Liverpool 2 - 1 Stoke City~
.....and we are going to Wem-ber-ley! Wem-ber-ley!.....

I'm blogging at 2 A.M. Last few nights I have been sleeping late. VERY late, in fact. Somehow I just can't get my body to be tuned to the right settings. Timing already out! Hahahahaha!
Want to sleep, but damn weather has been rather humid. Feel like taking a late shower soon... Bloody hell! I bathed two or three times yesterday! Damn...shampoo almost gonna finish liao! *pekcek* maybe I should just go take a shower... Yeah, set my mind to it already... Hehe~
Wheeeeee! No class today (already past midnight, so it's already Monday), because our timetable says Mondays are off days. Can wait for some full-length movies from YouTube to load, and watch them later. Lalalalala....... *bliss*
Ahh...what was the reason I wanted to blog about... Oh yes! It is regarding Liverpool's 2-1 win over Stoke City in the FA Cup quarter-finals that just ended a while ago. Luis Suarez opened the scoring, only for the lead to be levelled by (of all people) Peter Crouch (a former Reds man). Stewart Downing made sure we were returning to Wembley for our semifinal match for the first time since our League Cup victory last month with a late winner. Of all the people to be the matchwinner it had to be Downing. He's still rubbish in my eyes, but if he keeps scoring then just maybe he might be my favourite player. Hahahaha! The win means we advance to the S-Finals, and could potentially meet Sunderland or our Merseyside rivals Everton. Now, a Liverpool - Everton semifinal would be explosive. WHAT A MOUTHWATERING CLASH IT WOULD BE! Hehehe... *let's keep our fingers crossed that it would turn out that way*.....
Alrighty then... Me gotta get some sleep, otherwise I would be like a zombie once classes resume! GOOD MORNING peeps!!! xoxo

No comments: