Tuesday, March 13, 2012

bloody heck!

Haih. Today has been one of the strangest days for me. TWO particular incidents stand out. Let's look at the first incident. I was in the shower room, was taking off my clothes, when I tripped over my own pants and took a (literal!) tumble and ht my head on the wall. Damn dumb of me. Felt so silly after getting up. Groggy? No. Bleeding? Also no. Thank God! *phew!*
Second incident. Today was the day we received our test papers back from school. Out of 10 papers, I passed 6 and failed 4. Seems okay...till I discovered that I had to re-sit the test. Fine, as that was expected (Duhh?), but then it was this Saturday. Saturday. The day I was looking forward to going back to Johor Bahru to celebrate my grandfather's birthday! Bloody heck! *pekcek now* >_<

No comments: