Saturday, May 21, 2011

whippersnappers. pffft!

just came online not long ago. checked Facebook, then logged in to my blog. got a surprise when i realized that there was a comment on one of my posts. yes, i get 'happy' when i get a comment! i am THAT lame. i know. hahahahaha. okay...back to the point. what i want to say is, to whoever 'HI' is, i would like to (kindly) advise you to keep your opinions to yourself. thank you. you claim to be a guy in my school, so whoever you are, please do not let me find out who you really are, should i find that you are still commenting horrible stuff here on my blog. thank you for your cooperation. i won't tolerate childish people leaving such (equally) childish comments on my blog.

ahh...i have no idea why i have to put up with sh*ts everyday. be it people i know, or those i don't know, bla bla bla, it's always the same thing everyday. somebody, or something will definitely have to give me stick. damn. life's never a perfect thing, but i'm sure it could be a little bit nicer and kinder to me. i can only hope and pray that things improve...

No comments: