Sunday, May 1, 2011

for the love of Asgard!

went to watch the latest Marvel Comics movie, Thor yesterday at KSL City. my second time at that cinema, btw. i watched it in 3D too! sounded cool, but actually the 3D effects weren't that special for this movie. wouldn't advise you people to go watch it in 3D. anyways the storyline was kinda weak for me. am consoling myself in the fact that this movie is sort of like an 'introduction' to viewers in a 'preview' for the upcoming movie 'The Avengers' (due to be out in somewhere 2012). overall, it had been an enjoyable trip to the theatres for me.

for those of you who haven't watched this movie yet, go catch it! (in 2D!!!!!!!) and one more thing: go watch the movie for Natalie Portman. she's HOT! not exactly in this particular movie, but to me she ROCKS! :P

 *btw today's the 1st of May, which means it's MAY DAY! also it's Labour Day! XD*

No comments: