Saturday, May 28, 2011

alone again

aloha!
*i am feeling sick now, so blogging is weird.*

i think i am falling sick. yes, that is what i am thinking to myself. i PRESUME i am sick. whatever. i haven't fallen sick for a while now, and it was about time i fell sick. i know it's weird to say that of myself, but yes: i had to 'cheer' myself up that falling sick now was hpw sall i say it, 'fated'. haha. when it is your time, it IS your time. morbid stuff.
yesterday was oh-so-horrible for me. my puppy, Poppy, ran away from home. my dad opened the gate to drive out, and the silly dog (who usually is kept in her enclosure before anyone can enter or leave the house) just took the chance to run away. after a frantic twenty minute search for her around Serene Park, i decided to give up the notion of finding her, as such a dog would've been 1) picked up and taken home by strangers, seeing how cute she is, or 2) ROADKILL. yes, it pains me to think of that negative scenario, but just maybe she could've been run over by cars. a very trying time. i am pet-less and 'lonely without man's best friend' again. naturally.

these things are meant to happen. i leave it to God to take care of Poppy, wherever she is.

No comments: