Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WHY?

i don't understand one thing: WHY is (almost) everyone avoiding me?

i really can't understand why. is it because i am deemed as immatured? or because i don't take life seriously? or because of some other reasons?
i have no one that i can confide in. all i can do is turn to my blog and just pour out my feelings and emotions. probably no one reads my blog anymore anyways...
sometimes i sit down and wonder why God placed us here on Earth. well i must admit sometimes i can be a very deep thinker. but i guess thinking a lot is better than talking crap, right?
"why is it that i can never find the answer to many questions that i ask, but i only get a LOT more questions?"

even some friends whom i assumed were my good friends have started to desert me. am i that detestable?


after all has been said and done, i still am alone. just a lonely guy. living in a lonely world.

No comments: