Monday, April 11, 2011

is sorry the hardest word to say (when you didn't do wrong?)

is sorry the hardest word to say (when you didn't do wrong?)
i have no idea, but i have to say it...

TRUTH IS, i actually don't want to post anything angry, upset, sad, or just about anything negative on my blog...but this has been weighing on my mind the last few months...

see, this is the 'problem' (according to me) : i know i am not the most matured guy around (as many of those close to me can attest to), but to a 'certain' girl whom i assumed i knew so well that i thought she would always be a 'close friend' - i know my limits. i know that if there are sensitive topics i should know better than to laugh about someone's misfortune, insult people, etc etc. but there's just one thing that i can't fathom: WHY on earth are you ignoring me??? have i done anything to make you treat me this way? i know that, for a guy to type or think such things all the time, would be too sensitive or sissy-fied, right? but i just want to get it off my chest (or for that matter, out of silence and express it onto some kind of 'outlet'). we don't even have eye contact anymore, what more some small chat? so i hope that to you, dear friend, i truly apologize from the bottom of my heart, for ALL  bad things you have heard about me from others that made you 'change' your attitude towards me. i want you to know that i love you, and that nothing will change the way i feel towards you. i want to get right with you again. boy, i miss those days when we used to just make small talk, have walks, and many more stuffs. ignoring me (or what ever 'way' you are treating me now) WON'T solve anything. i don't really know if you still read my blog, but if you do, i just hope we could meet up or just have a chat on clearing up some issues.

No comments: