Monday, April 4, 2011

WHAT'S NEW IN MUNKIIE'S LIFE MONDAY 4 4 2011

greetings from the Munkiie Man! hello. so, what's new in the life of the MM? hmm... let's see..... there was school today, and it didn't go well. why? 'cause i realised that i was going to be one of the leaders for a field trip to the Istana Gardens + zoo tomorrow. that's not the ''bad'' part! wait! the worst thing was, Prawn teacher put Zhi Xiang and Steven in my group! (my group consists of me, Heather, and Elizabeth.) totally ridiculous that she should always never fail to include a few ''incompetent'' people into my group. she says to take it as a challenge. i know that. i don't mind challenges, but this is REALLY challenging! aish...!!!!! let me not go on about this. makes me angry..... ><


sigh... gotta get ready for the trip tomorrow. i should think it will be an entertaining plus educational trip. hope there won't be problems. i am quite afraid that Prawn teacher will ask the leaders to prepare a presentation on this! yikes! :O

i better start praying and hoping that there won't be any! ha ha! :P

No comments: