Tuesday, April 19, 2011

*random poem*

*just a random poem thought out by me while i was (bored) waiting for my passport renewal. hope those who are reading my blog will enjoy it. =)




If ever you want to visit my blog, and my link is what you EVENTUALLY press,
I can assure you it is worth your time, as to it I can attest.
But maybe you might rather do other things, like getting some rest,
So do not worry; for you this is not a test.


From my point of view I felt slighted,
When you did not talk to me or make me feel delighted.
Maybe you felt you needed space,
I would not pressure you; go at your own pace.


You might probably be going through a storm,
Or you might have bottled-up frustrations inside you
    that you think you might explode like a bomb.
But whatever your problems no matter,
I will always be there for you to again make it better.


But now, all I can do is hope and pray,
That you and I can be on talking terms again someday.
Only time can heal all wounds,
To Father Time, please do not make me wait many moons.....

No comments: