Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!~ haha.. wow... didnt realize that i haven't been updating me blog for about two weeks, and BOOM! Christmas is already here! wow..! time does indeed fly fast! hmmm... today was okay.. me and my whole family headed for Holy Light church in the morning, and it was great fun, and also i met Eu Vin and Eric there too! ok, so there was nothing fun to do (no offence), but i enjoyed it wholly, as my whole family came along, so yeah... hehe.. what else? hmm... ahhh! the sumptuous five-course meal in Tai Son Restaurant right after Christmas service was uber-fantabulous! boy, was i stuffed! wahahahaha xD

after that, i went out with Eric a while for some cycling, and he gave me the most awesome Xmas gift this year! to Eric: i absolutely LOVE it! THANK YOU!!!~ :D


and before i close, this is something i learnt in church that stuck in my mind:

You can never be sinless, but you can sin less

No comments: