Tuesday, December 1, 2009

1st day of my part-time job

finally! i am home! whew! i thought the day at work would never end! was beginning to miss home (at least for a while!) hahahaha... ahem! now seriously, back to the point..... today was kinda productive, i guess. i helped my boss cut out LARGE letters spelling (UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE!) and i pasted it onto embossed metal letters! (actually, i did LOTS of other stuff... just that this part-time job of mine is doing a bit of everything, so no confirmed 'job title'). in case you all haven't known, i am currently using this holidays to earn some moolah (dough, dosh, cash, etc etc etc.....) by working for this company that welds structures for the IR in S'pore, hence my 'work' today for the upcoming Universal Studios theme park. tomorrow is gonna be another day at work, and i hope that, for the REST of the month, it will all go smoothly... i will try to report on my day-to-day incidents, so watch out for it! hehehe :)




P.S my boss is a nice guy : he bought me bak kut teh lunch today! teehee! ^^

No comments: