Tuesday, December 29, 2009

the end of 2009 is near..

wow! it is only 2 days left of 2009, and now is probably the time to look back and reflect on the events of 2009. this year has certainly gone by fast, but i am glad i lived through it. you never know when you might leave this world, so every morning when you wake up, do remember to thank God that He has given you another day to live. for me, 2009 began as a mixed year. i didn't even know whether i was going to remain at my previous school or not, but God showed me to A&O Word Centre, and i have enjoyed my time in this school. though not everything went as smoothly as i had expected, i just want to thank God for putting me in this school and helping me to see through my studies. i also want to thank God for all my 'new' friends that i made this year in Word Centre, who have all been nice and helped me a lot. i will be posting my New Year's resolution soon! can't believe that we are entering a new decade! time does fly quickly indeed...

No comments: