Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2nd day of my part-time job

First and foremost : i really want to thank God for protecting me this morning. you see, every morning, in order to get to Permas Jaya, i have to take bus 123. so, when bus 123 arrived at the bus stop, something inside me told me not to board the bus. i dunno why, but i listened to my instinct. although i had to wait a while longer, i didn't mind. eventually, i hopped onto another bus, and i got a shock of my life! just outside Stulang, a cement mixer overturned, blocking the way. and what's more shocking, it hit the 123 bus that my instinct toldme not to hop onto! is this a miracle of God or what? i told myself that God must have sent angels to protect me from that unfortunate incident involving the other bus.



anyway, after that incident, it was back to normal service : it was my 2nd day into the part-time job, and i am pleased (actually not THAT pleased) to say that the day is over! whew! ok... the job is not that bad, but i am amazed that there was ABSOLUTELY nothing i did in the office! all i did was Facebook and blog! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... hopefully tomorrow i can be more 'useful', and at least do something around the office =)

No comments: