Wednesday, August 14, 2013

what the f**k!!!???

BAD DAY.

i was robbed of my phone today. happened at around 1-something in the afternoon. it happened in an internet cafe that i have frequented a lot and assumed nothing like this would happen. seems i was mistaken all along... i guess i shall never set foot in ANY internet cafe again... all i lost was my phone, nothing else. the robber was a (probably drunk) Indian asshole and he only demanded the phone from me, despite my wallet being obviously placed on top of the table. i was shaken after all that happened. i was rooted to my seat when it all happened. it was so quick... the fucking Indian asshole robber even shouted at me in cantonese somemore.  anyway i thank God that all he took was a phone that i could replace anytime and not my important documents... i also thank God that he didn't beat or hurt anyone else. such a harrowing experience. i had previously never encountered a robbery before, but i can safely say that in Malaysia now nowhere is ever safe...

*feeling confused now. should i have refused to give the phone to him, or did i make a right choice in just meekly handing it to him? on one hand i am glad he didn't hurt me and took only my phone, but on the other hand i am sad he took away my phone that contained almost all my important stuff...*

*i also want to wish that bloody Indian asshole and whoever his cohorts were, that karma will rear its ugly head at him and his gang. i hope to God that he will meet his ultimate doom. i hope that he will meet with a bad accident that kills him and he will suffer in hell for eternity. FUCKING INDIANS.*

No comments: