Thursday, November 7, 2013

today i turn 22...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

yeah, the seventh day of November is here... i am officially 22 years young today. so far, only my mother has texted me to wish me. no one else...but then again, it's midnight... i don't care, frankly speaking. i used to be so worried when people "forgot" my birthday. nowadays i just take any wishes as they come. if you are a true friend who remembers and wishes, then go ahead. if you choose to do the opposite, who am i to get upset? your choice. i don't want something small like this to dominate my head every year...

meanwhile, i have to work the morning shift (7 a.m. - 3 p.m.) later. no choice. got to force myself to get up early and go to work. only one month left till internship is over...

i have no idea how to celebrate turning 22. tonight i may be going out to dinner with my uncle and the family. not sure what restaurant though. they have been there before, without me. totally looking forward to tonight!

22 years young now! gosh, one more step closer to death...

No comments: