Sunday, April 14, 2013

good mood

hello!
i am in quite a good mood today. despite having work (shift was 9am to 5pm) i rather enjoyed my day at work.
WHY? usually you'd expect to hear grouses regarding work, but i had fun today. fun part #1- fun as in my head chef didn't turn up (meaning less strenuous work), this meaning i only did "light" work given by the cook in the cold kitchen. she didn't give me such difficult stuff to do, just the usual making of three types of sandwiches a day and doing mise en place for the next day.
AND regarding those three types of sandwiches...i did them all before 1 o'clock! (if i am not mistaken, since i joined the cold kitchen crew today is the second time i have completed the three types of sandwiches before 1 o'clock.) i am extremely proud of this, because i usually get criticized for being slow. but then again, maybe i didn't get scolded by chef Hanisah today because my head chef wasn't here. maybe... haha
but still, i am proud of my "achievement" today. heh heh

fun part #2- on Saturday i asked my head chef if i could take Monday off as my off-day, and he agreed to switch my off-day from Wednesday to Monday, which is tomorrow. good! tomorrow i can go out with my housemates/friends to Gurney Plaza to do some shopping and relax after the past few days of hard work. glad that my request was granted. was quite afraid that he would turn it down. reason why i decided to switch my off-day to tomorrow is so that i can hang out with my friends. we get different off-days, so it's hard to hang out with the said different days. totally looking forward to tomorrow!

had dinner at a nearby cafe with housemates Henry and Sam. watched the first half of Newcastle vs Sunderland. Sunderland leading by 1 goal to nil. am in an Internet cafe now. still no internet for my house, so the Internet cafe will have to do. planning to waste time here till 9 o'clock, when Stoke play Manchester United. plan to watch that at the mamak just opposite the internet cafe. ahh...what a relaxing Sunday night... no worries...

that's all for now. I WILL BE BACK. hahahahahahaha bye xoxo

No comments: