Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday grouses

salutations!
my shift today is from 3pm to 11pm, so here i am, blogging at my nearby internet cafe while i have the time...
training's been okay. nothing special. but i suppose shit's just getting real.
yesterday my chef kinda like scolded me for being slow in making sandwiches.
okay, so i am a bit slow. but slow as in cautious as to not make mistakes...not that slow as in lazy.
but he won't understand. but then again, this IS the working life. EVERYTHING is fast-paced in the working world. zzz
so i watched The Perks Of Being A Wallflower yesterday. it was beautiful. great movie. and no, i didn't just watch it for Emma Watson okay? haha...
right. got to go home and get ready for work later. gonna leave with this parting words:



"Now we're torn, torn, torn apart, there's nothing we can do.
Just let me go, we'll meet again soon.
Now wait, wait, wait for me, please hang around.
I'll see you when I fall asleep." 
- Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men
ciao peeps! xoxo

No comments: