Wednesday, March 27, 2013

YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

"Life is strange. It works in mysterious ways. It gives you surprises when you least expect it..."


I was due to go with two of my friends to Penang to move into our new house that we're going to stay at for the six months of on-the-job training there, but here I am now, sitting at my current home in Subang. Why did I not follow them? Because I felt that I rather not rush. I felt like staying back a while to be with my current housemates/classmates and also to join them for a dinner tomorrow (using our earnings from the four-course project). If I had followed my friends to Penang today I would've missed the dinner gathering. The only downside of me staying back a few days is the fact I have to take a bus to Penang, lugging heavy luggage. ALONE. But then again, this trip to Penang is to me a double-edged sword. Plus point is, if I had gone with my friends I wouldn't have to worry about transport (friend's parents driving us there), but then the downside would be the fact that I will miss the dinner gathering due to us leaving a few days too early. The other scenario? Plus point would be the fact I can spend more time with my friends before we all leave for our individual job trainings, but downside would be going there alone by bus. Honestly, I may or may not regret this...but I am the master of my own destiny. I make my own choices. So I hope that staying back will be a good decision...

Oh, and today's the FINAL four-course session!
YEAH BABY YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! 
After three long months of sessions it has finally come to an end. A long awaited end...
Today's session was a group one, with my group (B) doing it. Safe to say, we passed.
Had a great time during these three months, though it is not without it's fair share of drama and tension!
Mixed feelings regarding this. I feel glad it's all over, yet I feel that I'll miss all this once we go for job training...


"We don't enjoy what we have now until it's long gone....."

Sooner or later, we all have to move on. Things change. People come and go. Feelings change. One thing's for sure: many years down the road, I'll look back at all this (hopefully without a tinge of regret) in a positive light. Hope that whatever happens till my classmates and I meet up again in three months time it will all be good and positive things...



 Time to get some rest. For sure tonight and tomorrow will be exciting times... NO TIME TO SLEEP!!!!! hahahahahahaha!

No comments: