Saturday, March 23, 2013

got.to.stop.procrastinating.




It's late, I know. But no time is ever too late for a laugh (or two). Enjoy the 'punny' puns!

Gosh...the days are nearing: I will be leaving Subang (and also Casa Subang, my humble abode for 1 year +) for Penang, where I will be undertaking my job training at Rasa Sayang Hotel in Batu Ferringhi. for 6 months. I have been having lots of fun just soaking up the atmosphere with my classmates nowadays, knowing that we won't be seeing each other for a few months...but the only problem is that the days are ticking by so quickly! I currently only have 5 more days left here before I leave for Penang. Haven't started packing up my stuff too! Gotta stop procrastinating and start packing! Haha...

*I don't wanna leave my place here, but I have to move on...

No comments: