Monday, December 24, 2012

X'mas Eve 2012

SOOOOOOOOOO.........IT'S FINALLY HERE! CHRISTMAS EVE TODAY! AND WHAT'S BETTER THAN THAT? YES, THE FACT THAT I AM STUCK HERE IN SUBANG ALONE WITH NO ONE TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH. CAN'T GO BACK TO HOMETOWN DUE TO WORK COMMITMENTS. a downer indeed...!

yes, such is the luck for me. damn pissed off to know that i had to go back to college today to finish up my last 'food tasting' dish. took half a day to complete. if not for this i would have gone back on Saturday to celebrate Christmas with my family and then return on Wednesday. and now i discover that i have an off day tomorrow. AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!! too little, too late now. no point thinking of going home now. too late. just got to find another day to go back. got to spend Christmas this year all alone... sad...

i have only got only one present for Christmas this year: a wonderful gift from a dear friend. Eric, if you're reading this, i hope you have honoured your promise (as i have) to open my gift to you at the stroke of midnight, then only will it count as a 'Christmas gift'. ha ha! *nothing better to write anymore*

though i will be alone during Christmas i will console myself in admiring my collection of miniature cars and looking forward to adding my (only) Christmas gift to the collection...





 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! 

No comments: