Sunday, December 16, 2012

stressed much

this past week had been a stressful week. not only was it the second week of food tasting, but it was THE week which my class were supposed to present our appetizers and main courses. they are the 'more important' dishes compared to the previous week of preparing the soups and desserts. wow! talk about pressure......

good news (sort of) was i managed to get my appetizers completed before the week end, which was a close call, considering that i only managed to present my second appetizer on Friday, but the bad news was that i rushed Friday trying to complete my main courses. for sure it was a bad thing to try completing two main courses in one day, but surely given that i took up most of the days of the week trying to finish my appetizers i had no other choice? yeah, so that was my predicament. also bad was that i ONLY managed to finish one main course to present. yeah that's right: just ONE. seeing that next week will be devoted to doing costing for the four-course session, i will resume work on my second main course the following Monday instead. BUGGER THAT.

not only was it stressful to NOT complete both main courses (and in the process finish up ALL food tasting), when i completed my only main course dish it was already 3:30-ish, which meant i was late for my barista training class. RUSH TIME: COMMENCE! i was SO freaking tired and stressed! and next week i have to do costing for all the dishes i will be serving for my four-course session! as if my maths wasn't bad enough, i got to count every single thing! stress giler... haiz... >.<

i am trying to be positive, despite all this depressing times. i know....you think this is peanuts compared to working life, but every student has his or her problems with studies, me included. i hope everything will be smooth-sailing, and that i can pull through these next few weeks...



P/S whoever is reading this, thank you and goodnight xoxo

No comments: