Saturday, April 7, 2012

denied by the woodwork (again!)

ADUI! Now I feel the muscles acting up. Leg muscles, to be more precise. I just came back from playing futsal with Saiful and other Cilantro Academy guys, and it has been at least two months since I last played the game. Now my feet are aching. Poor feet o mine...

Anyways, the futsal session went well. I tried to improve my style, but I found it hard. A kind guy whom I played with told me to make a few changes in the way I defend, so I've learnt something new today. Positioning for me has been an enigma. Futsal positioning is different from field football, so a big thanks to that guy who not only taught me something new, but also settled the bill for us all. Hahahaha! Tried to go forward a few times, and with my limited range of skills I guess I should be thankful that I got one shot on target! However, it didn't materialize in a goal for me. Unfortunately, my weak shot managed to beat the 'keeper at close range but struck the post. MOTHER-TRUCKER!!! This is the second time I've played futsal and not score and also hit the post once! Maybe I'm gonna stay away from futsal for a while. Call it a 'sabbatical'. Don't know why, but I guess I'm just not comfortable playing the game that I so-called like. A break from it all should be good...

A not so funny thing would be the fact that I didn't eat dinner at all yesterday! (I call it yesterday as I started playing at 9-ish.) Didn't eat anything prior to the game, because I wouldn't want to feel queasy while playing. But it's late already, and I have replacement class (later), so tahan till tomorrow lah. Grrr.....

Right then...I guess I better hit the sack. Got replacement class MUCH later in the morning. Got to wake up early on a Saturday. How depressing. Sigh.....

No comments: