Tuesday, February 14, 2012

valentine shmalentine

It's Valentine's Day today! I know......OVER-commercialized, bla bla bla... I know, I know... Why am I saying this? 'cos the last gift I did give a girl on VD was in 2010, and that also I just bought some chocolates and placed it in a handmade box, and those damned chocolates cost so much! Bloody hell! Anyways, I just want to wish the couples a romantic time with each other! Enjoy your day, and of course more importantly the REST of your days together! Hahahaha!

*Weird but true* I just texted 'Happy Valentine's Day' to my mummy! That's not all! I told her that I love her too! First time saying that! Weird, but I did it anyway! First time sending her such a text! Oh mai goshhhhh! Wonder (and waiting) how she's gonna react! Hahahaha!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S, PEEPS! XOXO

No comments: