Wednesday, February 29, 2012

better late than never

I know this is a bit late, but yeah, at least I bother to even take time to post this. Actually, I don't have much to do, so I can afford to take time to type all this! Haha! What do I want to talk about? Ahh...yes. How could I possibly forget? Liverpool FC(of England)'s record eighth League Cup win over Cardiff City(of Wales). I am a die-hard Liverpool fan, so this win meant that we broke a six-year trophy-less run. It means so much to me, and for sure all the Liverpool fans around the world. Okay, already wrote all this down. Haha...what else? Life's been good to me, so far... Level 1 of my culinary course (foundation) is coming to an end. Next Friday will be our 'hi-tea buffet', and that will mark the end of Lvl 1. Mixed feelings... I'm both nervous and excited about heading towards next Friday... Strange...

No comments: