Thursday, December 1, 2011

the beginning of the last (month)

IT'S ALREADY THE FIRST OF DECEMBER! hahahahahahaha!
time DOES fly by past us quickly... hmm.....

now, when i look back at "my 2011" , what will i say about it? how will i summarize it? i have absolutely no FREAKING idea! the first half of my year was decent lah. was still then studying in Word Centre, so i guess i thought i would be staying on until maybe early half of next year (need to have some time to complete my LIFEPACs till Grade 11 in order to qualify for the SAT examinations!), but would you believe it i had signed up for a course in culinary! here was a chance for me to escape from taking the SATs, so yeah...and BOOM! voila, here i am now in Subang, studying culinary! life does take us on strange trips... at least i know my 2011 wasn't wasted... heh.....

well, life's pretty kind to me up here... i miss JB, i for sure do miss my family, AO friends, etc etc...but i guess i am here for a reason, and that is to study as well as possible in this course i'm taking now. it's tough, i admit, but then again life's like that eh? enough about all this... hope that everyone out there will do the best with their lives!

gotta sleep now. got class later on. will be cooking lots of food! muahahahahaha! take care, peeps! ciao!

No comments: