Tuesday, November 15, 2011

emotion e-sh-motion

SUPPORTING LIVERPOOL FC

(Here are a few ways I sum up my emotions when I, a die-hard Reds fan, watch LFC play.)

It’s been frustrating and joyous and depressing and awesome.

Yet, I don’t have geographical ties to my team.

But when Suarez (or anyone from the current squad!) scores, I leap off my couch and start going hysterical. Trust me, when you see me doing all of the above mentioned DO NOT CALL THE POLICE or MENTAL INSTITUTION! It's just a "reflex" thing.

When we give up on a late deciding goal and take a single point instead of three, I feel completely demoralized.

But, everytime I wear the shirt, I wear the shirt with massive pride. The badge is meant to be honoured.

And whenever our anthem, "You'll Never Walk Alone", is played, it never fails to make the hairs on my back stand.

Make no mistake, Liverpool’s my team.

And I couldn’t be prouder of the boys. GO REDS!

No comments: