Saturday, November 5, 2011

20 years young

hi! i'm BACK! :D

arrived in JB at 2AM this morning. back for birthday celebrations with family + helping Dad in the office. what an incentive. haaaaa.
anyways, JB hasn't changed much. i repeat that: JB. HASN'T. CHANGED. MUCH. you'd think that "modern" areas would progress QUICKER. but no. so yeah...
what else? owhh...! to Karyn...if you are reading this, I know it is "too late", but once again GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SAT EXAMINATIONS!!!!! hope you do well and graduate! you're almost getting out of Word Centre! haha! :D
right...my birthday is coming up, so i should be excited. am i? yes i am! hahaha! talking to myself. again. :P

on a separate note:  i wanna say a BIG THANKS to my Cilantro Culinary Academy (Batch 47) for surprising (no, i was REALLY surprised!) me yesterday! my bday's not till Monday, but since Mon is a holiday, they sneakily planned to surprise me with a birthday cake (which my mom ordered without me knowing. grrr....). thanks, guys! awesome shit right there.....
btw: the cake was delicious! hazelnut... first time eating hazelnut cake. mmhmmm..... nom nom nom! :D


birthday's exact day is gonna coincide with Hari Raya Haji, which is on Monday. cool.....NOT!

*happily waiting to OFFICIALLY turn 20! the BIG 2-0!* :)

No comments: