Saturday, October 15, 2011

greener pastures? come on over!

truth be told, i dont even know if people even read my blog anymore.

*horrible negative thoughts arising again* aww shucks. cant help it. its human nature.

as i am typing this, it will be my last post for a week. i will be 'seeking newer and greener pastures' for the next whole week. i dont want to reveal too much, as its not 'confirmed' yet, but i will be on trial for a week, and God willing i will 'begin my new life' not a moment too soon. *hope and pray* =)

meanwhile i am supposed to be packing for my trip tomorrow, but i need a 'break' in between. procrastination. that seems to be my favourite hobby. ha! i just somehow felt like i needed to blog about this. dont want to tell it to people. want them to read it from my blog. (haaaaaa. if they ever do, that is...)

okays then. looks like its curtains for my AO WORD CENTRE days. after this next one week i 'may or may not' return to that place anymore. dont want to start being sentimental (i always am), and negative about anything, so i guess the buck stops here, and i want to go get some rest before tomorrow's bus ride up to 'somewhere'. God bless WORD CENTRE, and also to all my colleagues there. enjoy your next week of school!


goodnight world! XOXO

No comments: