Friday, June 3, 2011

double whammy

woke up with a blocked nose (again.).
not surprising, as this has been the case for practically the last week or so.
sore throat is still here to stay, so i guess my life right now pretty much sucks.
spent almost the entire morning playing computer games.
played some Daytona, and i won my first race in Desert City! woohoo!
felt bored, so i went online to search for more game downloads, and bowling pleased me, therefore bowling was my choice.
am glad i chose that game, coz i just recorded the top score of 226! *double WOOHOO!*
haahahahahahaha.
yes, i am childish to play such games at my age. but who cares? i am sick, give me a break. let the patient enjoy his unfortunate stay at home. yes, please. hehe.
ahhh...but that does not make me a happy bunny. i am still.....lacking something. something MUCH deeper. i feel empty. ahh such pathetic stuff. forget it. pffft.

No comments: