Wednesday, August 18, 2010

finally..... :D

WOOHOO!!! i have passed my JPJ test!!! i have FINALLY gotten my driver's license!!! :D

first, i was told to take the three tests. it includes the hill test, parallel parking test, and the three-point turn test. i passed all of them with LULUS on my JPJ paper. :D
next, it was the on-the-road test. this was the defining moment! i couldnt get 4 or more wrong, or i would fail(the passing mark is 16/20 btw). so i just kept my cool and strated driving as usual. in the end, i got the all-clear from the JPJ guy, and i passed with the score of 17/20! wow! i was ecstatic when i read the paper! :D

of course, i have to thank God, for granting me a favourable JPJ tester. i prayed for that, and He granted me that wish. without His help, i wouldnt have passed my QTI and JPJ tests! and a special thanks to all who encouraged and supported me throughout the (almost 4 months) of hardship, which was the driving lessons. without your kind words and support, i wouldnt have been able to continue with the lessons. man, it has been a long and arduous journey, but here i am to say that i have finally CONQUERED all, and i am gonna get my license soon (maybe next week!) :D


*happy happy happy!!!* ^^

No comments: