Wednesday, August 11, 2010

a day of quirky quirks

ha! to think that i condemned this day to be a boring day! i truly regret it! a few hours after i posted that i was BORED on my blog, i was soon on my way to City Square to watch the spy/action thriller Salt. i went to watch it with Wun Kang and Paul. the movie was fantastic! it was actually 50:50 la. the beginning and middle parts were good, but the ending left a lot to be desired. maybe this ending goes to show that there will be a sequel...? who knows? stranger things have happened. hehe. anyways the movie was good, and i totally enjoyed myself!

*P.S. i got myself a new pair of high-tops canvas sneakers! her name is Isabella, and she is gonna be a work of art soon! i plan to draw and colour my sneakers, so watch this space! heh heh (:

No comments: