Friday, June 11, 2010

BRRRRR.....!!!!!!!

why such a topic? it was because i just returned back from Melbourne, Australia. and boy, was it COLD! the strong cold winds just kept blowing in my face! i was not used to such a super cold weather, so i didnt really like the cold weather. on a brighter note, the trip was totally exciting! it was my first time overseas, so it was definitely exciting. i stayed in my uncle's apartment, which was just a short walk to the city. i visited many places and was just exposed to the 'gwai lo' culture. the most interesting highlight was getting to meet up with Alicia. my my my, she has definitely grown taller! ha! it was great seeing her again. mmmhmm...what else? oh yes, i did go for the Great Ocean Drive, which is a long and windy journey past cliffs and mountains, and boy was that interesting! i even visited a small town called Warrnambool! the scenery around the grassy plains and farms were very beautiful.

overall it was a great experience, and i really enjoyed my stay there. thank God for protecting me and my family while overseas. :)

No comments: