Wednesday, November 7, 2012

.....my birthday! officially 21 now! Heeheee...

...yup, it's already the 7th of November, and that means it's my birthday! And more importantly, I turn 21! YAY! Gosh, I already feel old. Haha! Gonna have a nice dinner & movie with my good friend Eric. Totally looking forward to tonight. Gives me a chance to relax and unwind. After this 'break' it's back to LOTS of work! I'm supposed to be preparing for my 4-course meal project menus (2 to be precise), yet I haven't completed it yet. The worst part: got to pass it up to my chef BY THIS WEEK! Gosh...! *tension is kicking in now* Gotta work hard already. Looks like with every passing year more responsibilities are heaped upon me. I guess that's normal as you grow older...

*UPDATE* I received quite a nasty surprise in the form of 'egging' from my housemates. It was so slimy and smelly! Got a few eggs on my head and rubbed over my back and chest. I initially refused, but I didn't want to be seen as unsporting, so I went ahead with it. Haha! It's supposedly some 'ritual' to celebrate the turning of 21 years old. Don't know where this originated from. Good thing I didn't get 'aluba-ed'. Now THAT would really hurt! Being 'aluba-ed' is the act of being hoisted up by a few guys and being rammed dick first into a pole or any pillar. Stupid, I know. Must've been those Chinese high school boys who invented such nonsense. Ha! Anyway, safe to say despite the sliminess of the eggs, I managed to wash off all the eggs from my body. Definitely a first for everything...

Alright. Gonna sleep now. I hope to have a good sleep. Lots of things to do later on! Hehe...

No comments: