Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday 4 January 2012 = bad day

You know how, after a REALLY miserable day, that you wished the ground would just swallow you up? Yeah, that's how I'm feeling now. Today has been one of the most horrible days of my life! If it's any consolation, it's 'OFFICIALLY' my FIRST worst day here since I joined Cilantro Culinary Academy. Shit really happens only to me.....

So, what really happened to me today? Well, here goes.....Today was the first day of assessment, and I couldn't find my cook's hat before entering kitchen. I reckoned I lost it on the way to school. Doesn't matter. I walked home to get it, only to remember the house door was jammed because of a faulty lockset. Nevermind. Next I walked back to school, and after consulting a chef, it seems I was expected to buy a new one. Okay, fine. Part with some money, as long as I don't get failed for the VERY FIRST assessment! Bought it, entered class, only to discover that the cooking's almost done. My chef later delivers the news that I get the lowest marks of all the class. Totally cool with that decision. considering that I had such a crappy morning, that was to be expected. Pretty much just glad I didn't get failed. Come home, only to find my original hat. As if to rub more salt into my wounds, I don't feel quite well and Liverpool get thrashed by Man City 3-0.
Life's shitty sometimes, ain't it? I never want to have such a thing like this to EVR happen to me again...

No comments: