Tuesday, March 23, 2010

the (4)numbers game

why that title? good question. the last two or three weeks has been numbers, numbers, and MORE numbers for me, hence the aptly-named title. okay...now to describe what has been going on in my life that was relevant with these 'four' numbers.....


#1 - the number of goals scored by Liverpool against Manchester United. Fernando Torres got the only goal for the Reds in the 2-1 defeat to the Red Devils. its the 10th defeat in the Premier League... *depressing* the season of misery for Liverpool continues... sigh...

#2 - the computer booth that i was assigned to during the first two(failed) attempts at the undang test. it certainly wasn't my 'lucky' number... =S

#3 - the number of times i took the undang test. though i failed the first two times, i finally passed it on my third attempt. looks like the saying 'three times the charm' really DID work! =D

and finally...the last number...

#9 - two reasons: 1: 9 was the number on the 'successful' booth that i took to pass the test. and 2: its the number of Fernando Torres, who scored a sweet header past Van der Sar (the Man U 'keeper) in the 2-1 defeat to Man U.


all in all, i want to thank God for helping me pass my test. if not for prayers, i think i would have flunked it for the third time. thank you to all who prayed for me. =)

*btw i passed my test with a 42/50 score. that was the minimum passing mark, but a pass is still a pass. hehe XD

No comments: